Phone: (303)830-8911, Ext. 30
1660 Downing St.
Denver, CO 80218
Areas of Practice
- Civil Litigation
- Insurance Defense
Teri L. Vasquez
Teri Vasquez is one of the firm's shareholders. Born and raised in Colorado, Ms. Vasquez graduated from the University of California, Los Angeles in 1989, and from the UCLA School of Law, in Los Angeles, California in 1994. She was admitted to practice law in California that same year. After practicing with two firms in Los Angeles, and the firm of Stuart S. Jorgensen and Associates, formerly George D. Browning and Associates, in Westminster, Colorado, Ms. Vasquez joined the firm as an Associate in 2011 and became a Shareholder in 2015. Ms. Vasquez primarily handles cases in the areas of personal injury and auto law, premises liability and wrongful death. She also handles appellate matters and arbitrations. She enjoys reading, bicycling, snowshoeing, and spending time with her family. She is married and has one daughter.
Ms. Vasquez focuses her practice on representing insurance companies and their insureds throughout Colorado.
- University of California, Los Angeles, B.S. 1989
- UCLA School of Law J.D. 1994
- Admitted to Colorado Bar 1998
- U.S. District Court, Colorado
Past Bar Admissions
- California Bar, 1994 - 2012
- U.S. District Court Central, Northern, Eastern and Southern Districts of California, 1994 - 2012
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 9th Circuit, 1994 - 2012
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Tenth Circuit, 1994 - 2012
- Civil litigation, insurance defense
- Ms. Vasquez is a member of the Colorado Bar Association, High School Mock Trial Committee.
Professional Affiliations and Memberships
- Member Colorado Bar Association
- American Board of Trial Advocates 2013
- Adams / Broomfield Bar Association
- Colorado Hispanic Bar Association
- Colorado Defense Lawyers Association
Support Staff: Donna Impey