Phone: (303)830-8911, Ext. 14
1660 N. Downing Street
Denver, CO 80218
Areas of Practice
Matthew J. Weeber
Matthew Weeber was born in Texas and raised in Colorado. He graduated from the University of Colorado at Boulder in 2005, and from the University of Colorado School of Law in 2009. Mr. Weeber worked at the firm as an Associate from 2010 to 2016 and rejoined the firm in 2020, primarily handling issues in the areas of personal injury, property damage, commercial litigation, and construction defect.
He is married with twin daughters and enjoys golf, cycling, baseball, and watching college football.
Mr. Weeber’s practice includes representing insurance companies and their insureds throughout Colorado in personal injury and construction defect litigation.
- University of Colorado at Boulder, B.A., 2005
- University of Colorado School of Law, J.D., 2009
- Admitted to Colorado Bar, 2009
- U.S. District Court, District of Colorado
- Civil litigation, insurance defense
- Commercial and business matters
Professional Affiliations and Memberships
- Member Colorado Bar Association
- Colorado Defense Lawyer’s Association
- Arapahoe County Bar Association
Support Staff: Molly Francis