Phone: (303)830-8911, Ext. 27
1660 Downing St.
Denver, CO 80218
Areas of Practice
Peter M. Spiessbach
A native of New Jersey, Pete Spiessbach graduated from the University of Colorado in 1981 and received his J.D. from Suffolk University Law School in Boston, Massachusetts in 1992. Mr. Spiessbach joined the firm as a law clerk in March 1992 and later became an Associate in 1995. Mr. Spiessbach primarily handles cases in the areas of catastrophic injuries, wrongful death, personal injury, construction defects and copyright infringement of building designs. Mr. Spiessbach also handles the firm's appellate practice. He enjoys playing golf in his spare time. He is married and has two sons.
Mr. Spiessbach’s litigation practice focuses on the representation of insurance companies and their policyholders throughout Colorado.
- University of Colorado at Boulder, B.S., 1981
- Suffolk University, J.D., 1992
- Admitted to Colorado Bar, 1992
- U.S. District Court, District of Colorado
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 10th Circuit
- Civil litigation, insurance defense
Professional Affiliations and Memberships
- Colorado Bar Association
- Denver Bar Association
- American Bar Assoiation
- Colorado Defense Lawyers Association
Support Staff: Pam Bollard