Phone: (303)830-8911, Ext. 25
1660 Downing St.
Denver, CO 80218
Areas of Practice
Mark W. Gerganoff
Mark W. Gerganoff was born in Detroit, Michigan and graduated from Michigan State University in 1980 and the Michigan State University College of Law in 1983. He attended University of Denver’s Graduate Tax Program, earning an LL.M. in federal taxation in 1986. In 2008, he earned his HRCI Senior Professional Human Resources certificate, and in 2015, he earned his SHRM Senior Certified Professional designation. His law practice has been diverse, emphasizing judicial and administrative litigation in state and federal forums. Mr. Gerganoff spent nearly 15 years serving public-sector clients at the Colorado Attorney General's Office and over 15 years serving private-sector clients. Mr. Gerganoff joined the firm as an Associate in 2012.
Mr. Gerganoff has a broad range of experience in litigation, including arbitrations and appeals. Mr. Gerganoff possesses expertise in the areas of insurance defense, personal injury, premises liability, construction defects, property tax, employment, sales and use tax, regulatory law, and subrogation.
- Michigan State University - East Lansing, B.A., 1980
- Michigan State University College of Law - East Lansing, J.D., 1983
- University of Denver Graduate Tax Program-Denver, L.L.M., 1986
- Admitted to Colorado Bar, 1983
- Admitted to Wyoming Bar, 1992
- Admitted to U.S. District Court, 1983
- U.S. Court of Appeals 10th Circuit, 1984
- U.S. Tax Court, 1986
- U.S. Claims Court, 1987
- U.S. Supreme Court, 1994
- Insurance Defense
- Business/Commercial Litigation
- Property Tax
- Sales and Use Tax
- Construction Defects
- Genesee Foundation, Golden, Colorado
- Denver Athletic Club, Denver, Colorado.
Publications and Presentations
- Commercial Speech and Lawyer Access to Public Records, 24 Colo. Lw. 1313 (June 1995).
Professional Affiliations and Memberships
- Member, Colorado Bar Association
- Member, Denver Bar Association
- Member, Colorado Defense Lawyers Association
Support Staff: Rebecca Chafin